Veterans Affairs and Active Duty Military

If you have problems with TriCare or CHAMPVA, need help getting your service medals, or have any other VA or Defense Department concerns, your 9th District Constituent Service Center is ready to help you.  Whether you are currently serving or have been discharged, we're here to assist you. 

Sometimes, however, you just need to be pointed in the right direction and can get help more easily than opening a case file with our office.  Here are some helpful resources that may provide you with a quicker answer.



If you have already consulted those resources or still need our assistance, please click here to download our Privacy Release Form for Active Duty Military, OR click here to download our Privacy Release Form for Veterans, and send it to our office at the contact information below.  You may also call our office at (812) 288-3999 if you need further help.

By Mail or In Person

Congressman Todd Young
279 Quartermaster Court
Jeffersonville, IN 47130

By Fax

(812) 288-3873