U.S. Passports

If you need to apply for or renew passports for you or your dependants, or you need help with a lost or damaged passport, our office is ready to help you.

Sometimes, however, you just need to be pointed in the right direction and can get help more easily than opening a case file with our office.  Here are some helpful resources that may provide you with a quicker answer.

If you still need our assistance, or you have a special emergency situation due to severe illness or death that requires you to leave the United States quickly, download our Passport Intake Form and contact our Washington office at (202) 225-5315.