If you have problems with disability benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), retirement benefits, replacing a Social Security card, or any other Social Security related issue, my office is ready to help you.
Sometimes, however, you just need to be pointed in the right direction and can get help more easily than opening a case file with our office. Here are some helpful resources that may provide you with a quicker answer.
- Social Security Administration website
- Social Security Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply for retirement benefits online
- Apply for disability benefits online
- Apply for SSI, survivor, or family benefits online
- Get or replace a Social Security card
- Phone number for Social Security Administration: 1-800-772-1213
(If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you can call 1-800-325-0778)
If you have already consulted those resources or still need our assistance, please click here to download our Social Security Privacy Release Form and send it to our office at the contact information below. You may also call our office at (812) 288-3999 if you need further help.
By Mail or In Person
Congressman Todd Young
279 Quartermaster Court
Jeffersonville, IN 47130