If you need to apply for or renew passports for you or your dependants, or you need help with a lost or damaged passport, our office is ready to help you.
Sometimes, however, you just need to be pointed in the right direction and can get help more easily than opening a case file with our office. Here are some helpful resources that may provide you with a quicker answer.
- Getting started with U.S. Passports
- How long will it take to get my passport?
- Apply for a Passport
- Renew your Passport by Mail
- Report or Replace a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport
- Correct or Change Passport Information
- How’s my application doing?
Phone Number for the Passport Center: 1-877-487-2778
(If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you can call 1-888-874-7793)
- Email the Passport Center
If you still need our assistance, or you have a special emergency situation due to severe illness or death that requires you to leave the United States quickly, download our Passport Intake Form and contact our Washington office at (202) 225-5315.